FloridaBeachBar.com Announces 2015 Top 10 Florida Beach Bars
FloridaBeachBar.com is pleased to announce the 2015 winners of its 5th Annual Top 10 Florida Beach Bar competition. During the month of April, over 15,000 beach bar enthusiasts cast on-line votes for 268 different bars. Votes were combined with FloridaBeachBar.com’s beach bar ratings to create the winning list.
Jimmy B’s Beach Bar of St. Pete Beach captured first place followed by Sharky's On the Pier in Venice, and third place Bongos Beach Bar and Grille also of St. Pete Beach. The Golden Lion Cafe of Flagler Beach came in fourth and has the 2015 honor as the best Florida beach bar on the state’s east coast.
The Top 10 Florida Beach Bars for 2015 are:
1. Jimmy B's Beach Bar, St. Pete Beach
2. Sharky's On the Pier, Venice
3. Bongos Beach Bar and Grille, St. Pete Beach
4. Golden Lion Café, Flagler Beach
5. Harry’s Beach Bar, St. Pete Beach
6. Shephard’s Beach Resort, Clearwater Beach
7. Flora-Bama Lounge and Package, Perdido Key
8. Boston’s on the Beach, Delray Beach
9. Caddy’s on the Beach, Sunset Beach
10. Racing’s North Turn, Ponce Inlet
“This year’s voting was the most expansive ever, nearly doubling the number of votes in the previous competition”, said John Sancin, co-founder of FloridaBeachBar.com. Nearly 250 of Florida’s beach bars from a 100 different Florida cities received votes. Participating beach bars used local promotions, their web sites, and social media to solicit votes.